top of page
Moving Truck

Commercial Auto Insurance

Commercial auto insurance helps cover the costs of an auto accident while you or an employee uses a company-owned car for business.  This can include a combination of vehicle types, including both trucks and cars, as well as some types of motorized equipment. 

Do you need Commercial Auto Insurance?

You need commercial auto insurance for vehicles that:

  • Are used for business.

  • Carry a commercial license plate or tag.

  • Are registered commercial.

You should also carry commercial auto coverage if you or your employees use vehicles for work-related tasks, such as:

  • Driving clients to the airport;

  • Going on sales calls;

  • Taking packages to a shipper;

  • Shopping for office supplies.

Important to know: You may be required to get additional coverage if you use vehicles for certain functions, including:

  • Delivering food, products or publications;

  • Acting as a chauffeur, taxi or limo service;

  • Transporting flammable or hazardous materials;

  • Carrying equipment;

  • Towing vehicles;

  • Trucking and moving freight.

Coverage Highlights:

  • Liability coverage: bodily injury and/or property damage

  • Personal Injury Protection and excess medical payments

  • Uninsured/underinsured motorist

  • Collison

  • Comprehensive (other than collision)

  • Rental Car Coverage

  • Hired/non-owned auto liability

Alpha/Omega Coverage Corp can help you find the auto insurance that will best meet your needs and provide the most valuable combination of tailored coverage, quality service and fair pricing.

Every business is unique –  talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on commercial umbrella insurance for your business.

Commercial Auto Insurance: About
bottom of page